Sunday, January 20, 2013

Custom Orders...

  
Well it has been one whirlwind week full of custom orders for me! I am not complaining though, as I really love the challenge of custom pieces. Sometimes traveling the path of a specific design is rewarding fun when you feel you have opened your heart and mind to someone else's direction for a custom piece. A perfect example of that direction is this week's custom piece for my friend from Mississippi. She had found the beautiful Art Nouveau cut steel buckle and wanted something made with a multitude of chains. So this is what I gave her.....


 ...the chains were just enough to accent the piece but not too heavy to take away from the real beauty of the necklace's Nouveau centerpiece.

She also commissioned a pair of earrings to go with it...


I also made a custom sweet little bee timepiece brooch this week...


I also managed to create some pieces coming to my Etsy shop this evening inspired by that romantic special day of "Amour"coming up next month...














 I also wanted to show you the new bezels I ordered from Rhonda over at "A Little Bit French" blog.
And talk about going the extra mile with  the details, she always sends her work out in the sweetest little packages, take a look at how adorable.....


...and here are the bezels she made for some of my upcoming designs...


GORGEOUS,  N'est-ce pas????
I'll be back in a few days to show you my designs with these beauties.
 Have a happy rest of the weekend everyone!!!

Oh yes, one more thing this week...In honor of a remarkable man, here are some of his words to inspire....




3 comments:

Rhonda said...

First of all, you make me blush. Thank you for such sweet words. You made my day!

Second, that custom piece is beyond beautiful. How perfect your chains look on that buckle, stunning!

Third, your other pieces simply take my breath away.

Now you can relax a bit, I hope.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I know your customer was thrilled with the pieces you made for her - so pretty!
Have a great week!

CraftyHope said...

Gorgeous! Your pieces always take my breath away. And, I know you made your customer very happy.