Sunday, December 10, 2017

Forest Dreaming...


Good weekend everyone....Hope all of you snowy regions are enjoying some beautiful powdery scenery today and keeping warm and toasty.
 I have some new pieces to show you that will be going to my Etsy shop later today...one of them, the "Forest Dreaming" bracelet, is so very cool in that it doubles as a necklace too! Lots of fun trinkets along with a genuine European deer antler shed makes up this very versatile piece. Here's a sneak peek...










...at 18" in length, this piece wears beautifully around the neckline also!


I also have two necklaces, a brooch and fun, fun, fun pair of horn and cameo earrings coming today. And don't forget those brooches do double duty too! Add a great brooch to a neck chain and you instantly have a fun necklace. I will show you later today in my Etsy shop how my Bug Brooch looks styled around the neck hanging from an old watch chain.

















Come see more of these pieces later this afternoon in my Etsy shop. Going off to church now to sing some praise and give thanks unto the Lord for so many blessings this season! Stay warm and happy everyone!!!

No comments: