Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Years Cuffs...


Hello Blogland...hope you all had a Beautiful and Blessed Christmas...mine was absolutely awesome! 
I spent lots of time with family and friends and took a few days off from all things jewelry...So, now I am refreshed and ready to get back on some new designs swirling around in my head.


Love this picture of my niece and myself!


Having some fun with the Snapchat Christmas filters.


Christmas present time with the fur-babies. They LOVE Christmas too!




I celebrated another birthday over the holidays too. It was quiet, lovely, and filled with an awesome Italian dinner with good friends... 









Getting ready to list these sweet goodies later this afternoon (Saturday) too....












All these fun pieces will be available in my Etsy shop later today.
Happy New Year everyone...and stay warm my northern friends!

No comments: