Sunday, December 17, 2017

Winter Cuffs...


Bonjour Blogland! Here's what I've been up to this past week...
Cuff making...One with vintage mink and one with vintage metal seed beads and both that feature some gorgeous Deco rhinestones....


I also had a phone meltdown this past week which was so much fun to deal with during this crazy Christmas season...nothing funner than spending a day down at Best Buy on a Saturday before Christmas....NOT! 
I finally brokedown, gave up hope on my 7 year old Samsung Note and replaced it with a new one. Still getting used to it, and the jury's still out if I like it more than my old one, but I do know this...the camera is quite amazing and way more improved on it! Go to my Instagram page if you would like to see the quality pictures it delivers....





I also have a few festive earrings just finished up and headed to the shop today...










All of these pieces...except the lion riding cherub (which has SOLD)...heading to my shop later today. Stay warm everyone and see you back here very soon!

No comments: