Sunday, September 2, 2018

Agate Crazy...


Lots of new pretties coming today to the shop....and still going strong with those moss/dendritic agates I found. And do not worry if you want one and miss out this weekend, I have loads more brilliant slices of these little works of art on the way to my studio as I type. Stay tuned for some more jewelry featuring these one of a kind, little bits of nature. They are just so much fun to work with and pair so elegantly with antique and vintage pieces from the past!!! Here are the newest weekend offerings headed to my shop early this afternoon....





















...and remember my "Old Willow" earrings?....Well, I lightened them up a little by ditching the old heavy tassels, and large rhinestones and added the simple elegance of some of my new moonstone briolettes that I scored at this summer's gem show. LOVE me some moonstones these days....and I really loved them paired up in my now revised "Snowy Owl" earrings...




Come find these pieces this afternoon in my Etsy shop
Is everyone ready for the Fall? I sure am!!!

No comments: