Sunday, November 24, 2019

Holiday Love...


Good weekend everyone! Just stopping by to share this weekend's jewelry bounty. Three new recycled vintage mink cuffs along with two stunning French Meerschaum necklaces...just in time for the holiday party season. Here's a little preview....





I will also be offering a sable colored vintage mink cuff with tassels this afternoon too. 





I've been fur-baby sitting this weekend also...so I've been juggling my time between the studio and hospice care, as one of my sister's dogs is in that unfortunate state...hands are FULL!  
Hard to be creative with such a sorrowful time going on with the family's little fur kid.


The little one below is the current senior hospice chihuahua, and my little late Steve's older sister...
She is profusely sweet and I think in some bit of pain due to an abcess tooth....


Come join me later today for more info on these Holiday accessories in my Etsy shop...


Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: