Sunday, November 17, 2019

Holiday Statement Pieces...


Hello Blogland! Sharing three new pieces with you today that I have been working on this week. Had a full plate going this past week with a trunk show at one of my local locations and also trying to get the stores all stocked back up for the Holidays, so I just concentrated on 3 strong pieces this week...all are quite special with gorgeous, rare and very unique centerpieces. Here's a little preview...
















I also wanted to share these "supercute" pics of the new baby and what he's been up to lately...



...a little bit of lounging...


...and getting his very own (and probably first) "pupcake" from our local SmallCakes bakery.

From living in a car (with his previous family) to being surrendered to a shelter and then this....living his best life!!!.... and I couldn't be happier for him! And, yes, it's safe to say, he is now very spoiled in my arms!




Come see the new pieces today in my Etsy shop! Or you can always inquire earlier about them....here, at IG, or over at my Etsy shop. Happy to answer any questions on them. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: