Sunday, December 1, 2019

Layers Of Treasure...


Happy Thanksgiving hangover everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much this year, like I did! Most favorite dish this year at the table....the Paula Deen corn casserole topped with crispy jalapenos!!! Oh yum, but now back to the diet...ASAP. What was your favorite dish this year?

Back to the jewelry....I have a new seven piece collection dropping today and they are all about some delicate layers...



The inspiration...

..some pieces from my personal collection that I had so much fun playing around with over the holidays.


So, I decided to "get after it" and make a collection for the Etsy shop....












All of these new/old pieces work so beautifully interchanged and layered with each other...


Come see more of them later today, or DM me here, over at my IG page or over in Etsy for early info on them. Thank you friends for stopping by, and have a happy week ahead!


No comments: