Saturday, May 9, 2020

Some Bracelet Love...


Good Saturday to you all! Debuting this week's collection a day early this week...and will also be listing the collection this evening (Saturday in the PM) for those of you who might be interested in these "one size fits all" Victorian expandable bracelet bands that I have embellished with fun antique and vintage elements from all over the world. Several of the embellishments came from my travels to London years ago and a couple of them come from France. So, with that all said, enjoy a sneak peek into this week's collection and feel free to reach out to me to call first dibs on any of them...














...I will also add my little bird charm to any of these bracelets at buyers request for no extra charge...












Come see more of these over on my IG page or in my Etsy shop later this evening. Have a great week everyone...try to get out and enjoy that wonderful sunshine.

No comments: