Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shades of Turquoise...

Hello jewelry lovers!!! I know it has been a while since I posted and I do apologize, but I had to take a bit of a break. I started dreaming of shiny things chasing me in my dreams at night and then I knew that it was time to take a couple of days off. But I'm back and in full jewelry mode with lots of turquoise and soothing shades of aqua...



My inspiration...

...vintage aqua and turquoise jewelry...

...along with my hometown's beautiful aqua colored seas....














You can see more of my new aqua colored baubles tonight and tomorrow in my Etsy shop.
Hope everyone is having a lovely week full of the 
beautiful things that inspire you to create. See you in a few days mes amis!

10 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your photos are beautiful !!
Know what you are saying - We all need a break occasionally.

Robyn said...

Just love the mix of turquoise and rhinestone! It reminds me of my Arizona upbringing but with a French twist! Beautiful! :)

lorraine said...

Christine,
You spoil us...so used to checking your blog...it is so inspiring...
You know the first piece i ever purchases from you were french medals made into earrings, suspended from vintage turquoise ear studs...I love them!
in fact, I'll dig up my picture where i am wearing them and make it my profile pic on Facebook!
xoxo.....Lorraine

Rhonda said...

Oh, to be inspired by natures beauty. You have captured it well. Beautiful pieces and your photos are so gorgeous.

Terri Daugherty said...

You take the most wonderful photos of your jewelry pieces! It was a delight to look at your beautiful new turquoise pieces this morning while sipping my coffee. Just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

i love how you've incorporated the serenely gorgeous colors-from-the-sea into this newest line. they are breathtakingly lovely!! but then..everything you create is! ;)

Christine Wallace said...

Thank you so very much ladies for your kind, kind words. I truly am blessed to have such sweet blog friends like you girls that always have such encouraging and wonderful things to say! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
Christine

Rochelle said...

Christine - i love these shades - adding a little color but still keeping that vintage look = priceless! And seeing the aqua shoreline is making me so wish I was visiting my parents in their North Port vacation home right now!
Rochelle

Eileen said...

Absolutely beautiful blog - this is one of my favorite posts - so glad I discovered you. Regards,