Sunday, August 9, 2020

Gem Show Gems...


Hi all my lovely jewelry friends! Today's collection all feature goodies found at this past week's gem show. Whether it was fabulous crystal dangle chain, stunning star and moon charm chain, or all of the outstanding offerings of colorful gemstones...this week's super scores are all featured here in this weekend's collection! Let's just say I went a little crazy with the designs because I was so inspired with what I found. Here's a little sneak peek...















I'll also be offering up this sweet old late Victorian/early Art Nouveau jewelry casket with original deep purple velvet lining....



This old jewelry box is so beautiful in person and will be available along with the big seven piece jewelry collection later today in my Etsy shop. Hope to see you there, have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

 

No comments: