Sunday, August 23, 2020

Old Cameos and Petite Gemstones...




Good Sunday blog friends! I have a four piece drop coming today that feature some stunning old cameos. Two of them are super old, dating to early Victorian or late Georgian eras. I was careful to accent these exquisite old carvings with delicate and soft elements so as not to steal the limelight away from these detailed old beauties!

Come over and visit me on Instagram for a stunning detailed video of these wonderful antique cameos and all of the fun colors and textures that I have paired with them at this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPPV6yFenR/

Then come on and join me over in Etsy later today to see more pictures and complete descriptions on them there!










Have a wonderful afternoon everyone..see you back here real soon!
 

No comments: