Sunday, September 13, 2020

The Fountain Finale...


Hello blogworld! Posting today to show the arduous fountain task finish. So happy this one is over!! It only went on for four months. The thing that took so long was trying to get the fountain basin in order. The original basin we had planned for this project was on back order for 2 months....so we went another route...a handmade in ground basin with a pond liner. Turns out, everyone during quarantine was trying to put a water feature in their yard...crazy right?!? We also finished my long awaited French door project for the interior of the house. LOVE the way they turned out, my exact vision come true......



I also have a five piece collection for today's jewel drop....so yes, I was able to accomplish quite a bit this past week. Feel proud, but tired!!! LOL....Here's the collection coming to my Etsy shop today...











As of blogpost time...The carved wolf necklace is Sold.
All others will be headed over to my Etsy shop in just a little while. Will be listing them early today so please head on over and join me there, in about an hour or so.
Take care my jewelry friends! See you back here again soon.



 

No comments: