Sunday, April 11, 2021

New Castings And Some Agates...



Hello blog friends! I have some new treasures this week that feature some of my latest castings from some pieces from my personal collection (that I am so excited about)...along with an older casting too.  There are cherubs riding seahorses, Sacred Hearts of Mary rosary centers, and an older casting of mine, a pair of  French Ava Maria monograms .... all now turned into earrings!
 Here's a sneak peek at this week's collection...








I also have two new gorgeous Dendritic Agate pieces from India that I have mounted into old settings and made into some sweet little poetic necklaces...




If any of you would like first dibs on any of my designs in the future, please come and visit me over on my IG (link in column on left of blog) page on Saturdays and early Sunday mornings for the first postings of my newest works.
I have been attending church services for the last several Sundays and it makes getting this blog post with the new pieces in it before service almost impossible.
So please join me over on Instagram for the earliest possible pictures of any of my latest collection. Thank you all and see you back here or over on IG (link in column on right of blog) very soon. 
The few pieces that are left of this collection will be available over in my Etsy shop later this afternoon.

 

No comments: