Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweet Memories

Hello sweet blog friends! I've been working feverishly lately getting ready for our last big hoopla down here on the coast...Labor Day. Here are some new pieces you can check out in my locations or at my etsy store...

This piece is called "Memories of Papa"... It's a necklace with remnants of Papa's treasures. You can read more about Papa's story under the necklace's listing in my Etsy store!

A fabulous compass necklace loaded with lots of vintage mother of pearl and an unusual vintage button...
I call this piece, "A Maiden's Voyage" and is also in my Etsy store. This is the first piece I was able to use my new signed heart and key charm on! The charm was duplicated from an old charm and engraved with my name on it. It is made exclusively for me and my designs...how cool is that?

 

...and one of my new favorites...

The "Sweet Fragrant Memory" Necklace. My sweet friend Misty hand selected this vintage sterling perfume bottle in an Atlanta antique market just for me to design with. Isn't it gorgeous!!!! This piece is so different from what I have been designing lately and I just love it!


some more beautiful backsides... (you know how I love them)...


No comments: