Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy Being Busy....

To me, there is nothing more fulfilling than creating and designing vintage inspired jewelry. My heart, faith, and passion pour into my designs every second I sit down to create. It is my life's dream and I am so happy every day that I get to express myself through this wonderful and beautiful medium. Designs just seem to pour out and here is what has been flowing lately...
The "Mated" earrings featuring 3-dimensional little swans with rhinestone eyes are probably my most favorite pair of earrings I've made yet. I just love the vintage and romantic edge these sweet little swans represent and they are just perfect dropped from their vintage scrolled panels.

The earrings below are the "Sacred Heart Earrings" and are really gorgeous old cross medallions suspended from beautiful Victorian blister pearls set in sterling silver. These earrings are real statement makers!


The necklace below was just finished last night. It is so new I haven't even named it yet but will have one soon because it will be seen in my Etsy store tonight. The most cool, old French Imacculate Conception Mary Medal  takes center stage in this necklace.


I loved the reverse side of this French medal also. It portrays Our Lady of LaSalette wheeping for the sin of mankind. Isn't the detail on this medal, both front and back, just breathtaking????

Lots of gorgeous goodies in this necklace!



I just really love this necklace. I call this piece European Treasures because it is full of yummy European goodies. A locket from Belgium, an old tassel and a Victorian snake watch chain with 2 slide charms from my recent trip to Paris, a beautiful old Art Deco dress clip...

...and a gorgeous old red crystal and sterling clasp from Czecholslavakia....


I just had to make another Paris inspired bangle. My first bangle, "In Love With Paris" was so well-received that I designed "Return to Paris" (shown below) to be it successor. I dangled my signed heart and key,old chain and a little compass charm off of the side to help guide through the fabulous 'City of Lights'...

And Voila`... a gorgeous rosary style necklace for Judson...
He resides in Nashville, so I tied a little harmonica in to the design and made this piece ultra masculine!





And up next for my EXCITING JEWELRY GIVEAWAY....These beautiful Jeanne D'Arc earrings...
I accented these Jeanne medallions with faceted rubies and old art deco rhinestones.
Look at the reverse side of these bronzed medals, they are just as pretty with their list of old French cities, don't ya think???
Just leave me a comment anywhere on my blog about anything you like and I will put you in the drawing (coming up in March) to win these one of a kind earrings.Good Luck to all of my sweet and kind blog friends out there and
 Au Revoir, for now!!!



3 comments:

Christine H. said...

Oh, those swan earrings. Sooo beautiful.

lorraine said...

Christine....once again you have outdone yourself....The beautiful asymmetrical necklace with all the chains and Our Lady medal is FABULOUS!!!!!
As for the give away earrings...stunning.
Love, love, love, all the new bracelets you have designed.
Can't wait to see more!

Julian said...

breathtaking...my heart is a-flutter...all gorgeous.