Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun With my New Phone...

Check out these really cool pictures I've taken with my new Iphone application called "Pocketbooth". I am enamoured with this new fun little gadget for my phone! It mimics the photos of those old timey photo booths from the good ol' days. Since I've discovered it, I haven't been able to stop taking pictures. It's my new obsession. (LOL).

My Sweet Chihuahua "Milo"...

 My mean Chihuahua, "Steve". This is what happens when you try to pick him up...

 A very cool old rusty truck we found out in the country while motorcycle riding...

 Having a bad hair day!!!! Me and the hubby on his obsession... Motorcycles! Boys will be boys.(heehee)


2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Oh, I'm gonna have to try that app. The results are great. So amusing to look at your angelic Milo and then the vicious Steve. Hilarious.

cat said...

Cool App I just downloaded that app. I love thoes pics !!!!