Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple Statements...


The sun has finally peeked out down here in 'not so sunny' Florida and I have finally had a chance to photograph all of my pieces I have been working on this week. This group is called "Simple Statements" because of the exquisite pendants that take center stage in the necklace design along with a simple strand of vintage elegance that I have used to compliment them....



...also, London is officially booked for September!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I will be doing lots of antiquing so if  anyone would like for me to keep my eye out for that special little bauble, I'm your MAN! (or, I mean, WO-MAN)
Speaking of eyes....


...I hope to ride the fabulous London Eye while I am there this time. I have always loved Ferris wheels and this one is the king of them all. There is just something so magical about a Ferris wheel, especially one that overlooks such a historical city like London.

That little thingy called "Pinterest" has got me all worked up about traveling the globe. Have you all noticed the amazing travel pictures on there? This is one of the stunning London pictures...

photo by Pepeketua

...that happened to put my travel bug in overdrive.  If you have a chance, go to Pepeketua's  Flickr page and see all of his amazing travel photos. They will, be assured,  put the travel bug in you too!!!


I also have been working on some new earrings.... 


...coming to Etsy soon...








...and lots of custom orders have been in the making...


This one was for a pageant queen...hence the crown.






Will see you back here in a few days. Hope every one's creativity is in full summer swing. Does anyone have any fun summer travel plans coming up?...would love to hear!


4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

My creativity has been slow for a while now, but sure do enjoy seeing what you have been up to. Your results are beautiful as always.
I tend to stay away from Ferris wheels.
I am really looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip.\
Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Glenda

lorraine said...

Christine......You outdid yourself again!....Your talent is a sight to behold......incredible (said with the French pronunciation.)
Love this blog,
Lorraine

Terri Daugherty said...

It is always a pleasure to visit you and see all the wonderful things you've made. You have such an eye for detail! I'm so excited for you and your upcoming trip to London. I know you are going to have a wonderful time and yes, ride that ferris wheel, you'll have a nice memory of your trip!

Diamond Jewelry Tampa said...

That necklace is gorgeous! I received earrings to review and absolutely love them. They are a great site.