Saturday, June 2, 2012

Inspired...

Bonjour Blogland! Hope everyone's having a great start to their summer. I have been so hypnotized lately by that new little thing called "Pinterest", and it has got me so inspired and motivated to attempt this beautiful Michael Trapp garden design:



to my own little humble 'garden-thingy'  that I started last year...

...I've got a long, long ways to go right?


hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

...and so what if I am dreaming this big...



because I always say, 'if you're going to dream....dream BIG'!
And that's just what I am doing from my Pinterest Garden inspiration. If you want to see more of my inspiration, go and check out the rest of my garden 'Pins' here....
I will keep you posted as the new garden project is coming along.


I've also been busy with some new earring designs...









....and some special custom orders...



...and also planning my Fall trip to London...


...yes, I said London! Pinch,Pinch! I am so excited to be going back again this year. And, I plan to hit every London antique market while I am there...so get ready for my Fall designs to be loaded with antique European goodies. More to come on my trip in the coming days. 



My new earrings coming to Etsy tonight and tomorrow.
Take care everyone, see you back here in a few days with some new designs and a report on how that garden is coming along!


4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

A trip to London - Wow! With your creativity/talent, I suspect your garden will be a real beauty in the near future.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Unknown said...

oh my...i am CRUSHING on those earrings that look like petite nests with pearl eggs in them!!! how sweeeet! and those rhinestone chandelier ones with all those medals dangling from them. STUNNING!! ;)

Leigh said...

Pinterest is so addictive!

Did I see some of these earring designs in the latest Belle Armoire Jewelry?

Christine Wallace said...

Hi Ladies thank you for stopping by to say hello and leaving such really nice comments!
Leigh, the current earrings in this post unfortunately did not make it to the magazine. But I do hope to get more pieces published soon! Thanks for inquiring about them.
Christine