Sunday, January 27, 2013

French Prayers...

 
Remember those beautiful French prayer card bezels that I received from Rhonda over at "A Little Bit French" blog a couple of weeks ago? Well, here they are all 'snazzled' up with some gorgeous old chains, vintage links, Victorian filigree, and some Deco rhinestones. These designs and a few new pair of earrings coming to my Etsy shop this evening...

 





















 

 
Please stop back by later this week, I want to show you a couple of really sweet pieces I found at this past weekend's hometown antique show. And, I have one really special design to show you using a very spectacular old brooch I found on my last visit to London. Take care everyone, see you in a few days...and enjoy your Downton this evening  ;~))


4 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing what you got at the flea. The flea market and bead show both were last weekend and I had a house full of company, so did not make it to either as granddaughter was getting married - much more important. :-D
Hope you had a great weekend.

Unknown said...

finding it hard to breathe right now. truly. sigh.....

Rhonda said...

If I only had 1/4 of your talent, Christine, your work is amazing.

Beautiful pieces, I adore them all!

Sea Witch said...

Gorgeous! You are a talented woman.