Sunday, August 4, 2019

Bespoke Bee Lockets...


Hi there, there's a new collection dropping this evening in my Etsy shop that feature sweet little custom made genuine bee lockets. I got so inspired this past week from my garden bees here on the ridge that I decided to make a few locket necklaces that feature them. Now, with that said, I have NOT harmed these Eastern Bumblebees in any way. I have found them already deceased from natural causes while scouring my property, here on the mountain's ridge. I would NEVER intentionally kill anything for the sake of my work...all these bees were found As Is...I love these sweet little creatures, they are very sweet and gentle bees, and I am so happy they have found a home in my mountain garden.







...also have a couple of bracelets coming too that are also inspired from my mountain garden...





I also got to spend a little bit of time this past week with family on the always gorgeous Blue Ridge Parkway...





And looking out the opposite direction....
dusk from our deck looking out towards the Blue Ridge Parkway...




Come join me later today in my Etsy shop for more pictures and info on these sweet bee pieces. There will be better detailed pictures and descriptions of them there.
Happy weekend everyone!!!

No comments: