Sunday, August 11, 2019


Been busy, busy, busy these past few days hanging wallpaper and creating with some of my latest gem show finds. I have a new collection that will be dropping in my Etsy shop early this afternoon with some gorgeous gems from that show paired up with some of those outstanding treasures from that huge vintage French lot I just recently acquired. Here's a peek at the new collection...















Here's a preview of my wallpaper shenanigans from this past week...



will post the "After" pics this coming weekend after all the final details are set in place.

Also been enjoying a bit of quality time in my happy place....Gosh, how I love it here!





Come see the new collection in my Etsy shop this afternoon, or you can reach out to me earlier for the first dibs on them.

No comments: