Sunday, August 25, 2019

EAR CANDY....


I have finished up some really sweet briolette drop earrings for this weekend's jewelry offerings. I will be listing early this afternoon as to get a head start on time. All of these earrings feature some of those treasures from that outstanding, huge French lot I just received. He's a little preview...












I've also been chiseling away at my master bath remodel...not quite finished yet, still have to hang the outrageously heavy mirror (not looking forward to :-(  that one ) , do a few wallpaper touch-ups and hang my grandpa's vintage Black Forest carved deer heads he left for me. But, I'm almost there!...


...and I've been enjoying the last few days of summer by watching some real crazy weather patterns from the deck......




Come see my new collection in my Etsy shop later today!
Happy weekend everyone...See you back here soon with my bathroom remodel reveal.

No comments: