Sunday, August 18, 2019

Totem Pendants...



Hi my jewelry lover friends! I have four new pieces to offer up this week for the weekly shop jewelry drop....They are four necklaces that feature the "totem" style pendant. That's vintage elements along with gemstones and crystals all stacked up and complimenting each other to form a unique, one of a kind pendant hanging beautifully along the neckline. Here's a preview of what's to come...
















...oh and I really got busy this past week finishing up my bathroom remodel. If yo ever have the opportunity to hang wallpaper, here's a tip:....Always go for the pre-pasted wallpaper...so much easier and faster than pasting it yourself! It only took me 7 wallpaper projects to figure that one out...LOL.






Come on over and see me later today in my Etsy shop for more info and pictures on these new/old Totem pendants. Happy end of summer my friends!!!

No comments: