Sunday, July 21, 2019

French Inspiration...


Hello there jewelry loving friends! Finished up five new necklaces this past week that all feature some of those French pieces that I just got in! Wowzers, such great inspiration came out of that batch of goodies! Here's what transpired...

















We also finished up the flooring this past week, which was a major ordeal. But, at least the crew installing it was so fast, friendly, and professional. They did a wonderful job and I am a happy camper!...








And onto this week's project....wallpaper! The French lion crest below will be in my master bath, because you know I gotta have something French going on somewhere...lol. Will be back next weekend with some "after" photos of what I tackle. I plan to be doing many wallpaper projects in this house, as I am currently obsessed with all things wallpaper.



We were blessed with a rainbow over the ridge this past week too...


This view just doesn't ever get old....and trust me...I am not taking it for granted for one second.
So Grateful and Blessed 


All five of the new piece headed to my Etsy shop this afternoon. Come and visit them and me there.


Oh, and next week....I promise to have some earrings in the shop offerings!!!
Have a great week everyone!


No comments: