Sunday, December 15, 2019

Heirloom Pieces...


Hello everyone..a little late posting today...sorry about that, but geeesh where does the time go? I've been underwater this past week with Christmas and family tasks that it put me running the gauntlet this weekend. These days go by so fast that I have made myself stop at the end of the day to re-collect in writing in a personal journal the tasks I have accomplished for the day. I feel like life is spinning past at the speed of light so I've started documenting what is getting done in my life on a daily basis which, in all reality, makes me a little less panicked about where the time seems to slip away too. Do you ever feel this way? Do you ever wonder where the heck the days go and why do they come and go so fast?

Well, enough rambling about something we have no control over, I have managed to bring a small, three piece collection to the good ol' jewelry drop for this weekend. Here's a sneak peek...

















These three pieces all ready to go...and you can find them in my Etsy shop later today. Thank you for stopping by and I hope this week might slow down a little bit.... for you and for me!
Also, remember to take some time and smell the roses, because.....
Life is Fleeting!!!!

No comments: