Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bienvenue Vintage Home...

Last month I featured one of the store locations, where my jewelry is on display and for sale, Antiques on Holiday...well this month I am featuring another location, "Bienvenue Vintage Home". I only have one shelf of jewelry here, but the location is quite fabulous! I am right beside the entrance way, so everyone can see my display as they are walking in and out of the front door. Too cool, n'est-ce pas???? I love being in this location, because the prices are great on all of their vintage finds and the staff is really friendly. Stop by if you get a chance, and take a look around. Their location is 11840 Hwy. 98, Destin Florida (across from Seascape Resort) and there is plenty of feast for the eye, like these cool old guys that just came in....







My jewelry shelf at Bienvenue... Small display but lots to see!



I have just added some of my new gift certificates to my Etsy store just in time for the holidays. They will be available for purchase in $25, $50, and $100 increments. If you would like one for that someone special that loves vintage, one of a kind jewelry, you can purchase one through my Etsy store or just feel free to email me here through my blog. All of my orders come custom wrapped and ready to give as beautiful gift for Christmas or any special occasion!

Ont une bonne journée!!!
(just getting some practice in for my upcoming trip to PARIS! Because
the excitement is fiercly setting in!!!)

No comments: